Designed for overhead crane and hoist operators, participants learn safe operating procedures and daily inspection which form a consistent approach to crane safety.
Overhead crane and hoist training provides instruction on safe operating practices, proper load handling, pre-use inspection and accident avoidance. We place emphasis on informing the operator on the interaction of overhead crane components which makes an operator better able to provide early detection of unsafe conditions.
When attending our Tampa Training Center learn hands-on using overhead cranes to reinforce your skills.
Course Topics Include:
Provided with each Train-the-Trainer program:
- Master Training Manual – every trainer receives a Train-the-Trainer manual with specialized materials for future reference.
- Detailed Training Syllabus – a step-by-step guide matched to the Master Training Manual and Presentations.
- PowerPoint Presentations – digital presentation files customized to the syllabus and student manuals for high-impact training.
- Student Materials – 10 sets of wallet cards, hard hat stickers, and relevant specialty materials to get your training started off right (additional materials can be purchased from Crane Tech).
- Workshops – Interactive activities to enhance your students learning experience.
- Written Exams – Pre- and post-tests professionally developed and keyed to your training materials.
- Performance Exams – Hands-on performance tests for most programs help ensure your personnel are properly qualified.
- Digital Files – Copies of select Crane Tech forms to use for your future training classes.